Pittsburgh to Omaha; options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pittsburgh to Omaha; options?

To make no comments on the relationship and keep it strictly business; what would be the best way to get from around-Pittsburgh-PA to around-Omaha-NE? I'm looking for cheapest, preferably, and I don't have a car of my own, nobody's willing to drive me. Anyone got anything they could help me with?

a plane.

Comment

Plane, greyhound bus, train. Any mode of transportation, just depends on what you're willing to do.

Comment

Welcome to Omaha! ...Eventually! Native Omahan here, hopefully you'll enjoy the city.

I would say look into busses first. Megabus is the cheapest usually, but not necessarily the most reliable. Greyhound is a great option. A train would be your second best bet at cheapest. But a plane is your quickest and most convenient option, though plane tickets can be pricy.

Hope that helps!

Comment

I'm of no help, but I am a Nebraskan! I prefer to fly by plane, the added cost is worth it for me to get where I need to go faster. Definitely check into the bus or Amtrak. Have fun when you're here!

Comment

My best suggestion would be Amtrak. Train is by far my most favorite way to travel. Provided you have someone to pick you up. You can sleep on the train, get food, use the bathroom... sit in the lounge car if you don't want to stay in your seat, its awesome! And fairly cheap.

Comment

Working...
            X