Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Washington / NYC / Toronto / Waterloo - Kitchener / Ottawa LFADers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Washington / NYC / Toronto / Waterloo - Kitchener / Ottawa LFADers!

Hello again LFADers,
    I hope all of you are doing great . Since I just reactivated my LDR status (you just gotta have a heart or head set for these things, cant stay away from LDRs), you may expect my avatar to appear more and more often around the site.
    In the meantime, Im planning my studyabroad 4 month long programme starting in September. Because the SO is gone to the land of kangaroos, I am planning to keep myself entertained til I drop so I figured out, during my stay in Waterloo, ON, Canada, I should travel as much as I can. As I am only a poor student I willl probably use not so great buses and couchsurfers to spend a night or two here and there.
    Then I thought I'd ask you, because it would be great to spend some time with people in the very similar situation. If any of you are couchsurfing members from the areas
    NYC, Washington, Detroit, Buffalo, Toronto, Ottawa, Guelph, Waterloo/Kitchener or anything around this part of the east site of North America, or / and want to welcome LFADer from Poland, member of this site for well, few years now or give me tour around the area, I would be happy to meet you!

In exchange I provide a patient ear and a shoulder to cry on and ramble on about SO's and LDR struggles!

I do not live there, but I hope to be up that way to see my SO in late October/early November. It's a combination business/pleasure trip, so if I can squeeze in some time to meet, I'd love to!

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

I'm in the GTA but will be in Kingston come August first

Comment

I live in London, Ontario! If you're nearby you're welcome to hang out with me!

Comment

GO transit actually isn't bad to take, you could do a day trip by bus to Niagara Falls or take the train to Toronto and further east. It isn't set in stone, but I'm suppose to be going to Toronto in November for a week or two to visit friends and move into my condo (it's almost done being built yay which means I can sell my apartment) so if it happens that I go there once i'm fully done being moved in we could talk about a meet up.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Ahhh, thank you all! )

I'm super happy to meet up with LFADers on the foreign (for me) land!

BabyGund, October/November it is! Keep me posted about your plans and I'm sure we'll arrange something, though I know how precious the time with SO can be, so no stress if I lose in this competition over your time!

digitalfever, Riyko - I hope to have a walk around Toronto with you! Riyko, thanks for the info, I'm definitely doing a Niagara Falls bus trip . Bus, if I don't get a car

digitalfever, if I stumble upon Kingston I'll defintiely let you know.

And Firefly! I was gonna say : oh, London is so close to Waterloo, and then I figured... its over 100ks ! :O Anyway, if I don't make a daytrip to London,ON itself, Ill make sure to stop by on the way to Detroit!

Thank you all again!

Comment

I'll know more definitive plans in a week or two. I should definitely be near Kitchener though.

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Aggie - I'll be there from October 29th to November 1st. I have the evening of the 29th free, as SO has some other business to attend to that night. I'll be staying in Guelph.

Comment

Working...
                X