Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Fly Delta or Not to Fly Delta, That is the Question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, What I´ve found with delta is that it is significantly cheaper, but you get what you pay for...
    Also, Vancouver is stupidly expensive to fly to or from -.- Dammit Miguel, why you gotta live THERE of all places for??

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
    -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
    \

Comment

I travel with Delta several times many years ago, I didn't have any problem, however, United always a bad experience... The best in my opinion is Jet Blue, they give the best service ever (and I've been traveling since I was 4 month old), sometimes I use spirit but just because of the price, the service is not good. And if you can buy your tickets with enough time Jet Blue prices are better than Spirit

Comment

I dislike Delta because I think the leg room is nonexistant.

I will never in my life fly US Air again. Every flight I have been on sucked. They charge an arm and a leg for checked baggage. One time a flight was delayed, everyone on the flight was going to miss their connection. And they said they couldn't do anything about it. Luckily after I sprinted through the airport I go on board right as they were closing the doors.

Comment

Working...
        X