Visa Waiver Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visa Waiver Program

i just found out that i don't need a visa for traveling to the USA anymore as Greece has been reintroduced into the visa waiver program of the US yipeeee!

its such a great feeling to know that you can go there without paperwork, and in case of an emergency grab the first plane out!
    Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
    And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
    ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

There are a bible of rules to that too.
    But as far as i know there should be no problem as long as you can prove you have enough money for your stay and you're not overusing the system

Comment

Oh I heard of that! :O I must check if that applies on me as well :O

Comment

I just wanted to make sure you knew that you still have to apply for the quickpass 'e-visa' thing. Make sure you do that before you come, or you'll get stopped at zee border. :o Feel free to PM me if you need any help - I helped my boyfriend figure it out for his trip here in October.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

I just did mine for the trip in a couple months. So easy took 5 min. You need your flight details, passport, where you are staying etc, but apart from that, most things are easy questions. print it out to take with you.

Comment

Originally posted by noodle View Post
            Oh I heard of that! :O I must check if that applies on me as well :O
            Yeah germany is part of the visa waiver programme.
            You just have to be a citizen and possess a valid passport from for example germany.
            That makes you, as long as you've not been denied a visa and maybe a few other things, eligible.

Comment

Originally posted by Silviar View Post
              I just wanted to make sure you knew that you still have to apply for the quickpass 'e-visa' thing. Make sure you do that before you come, or you'll get stopped at zee border. :o Feel free to PM me if you need any help - I helped my boyfriend figure it out for his trip here in October.
              the ESTA as far as i know... ill get into that next month...
              i dont have any visit planned soon, but ill be doing it expires with the passport expiry date... it will be something less to do before i travel, and if it is declined then ill have enough time to apply for a visa...
              visas here take a very long time... about 6 weeks minimum wait for an interview
              Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
              And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
              ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Originally posted by Swederica View Post
                Yeah germany is part of the visa waiver programme.
                You just have to be a citizen and possess a valid passport from for example germany.
                That makes you, as long as you've not been denied a visa and maybe a few other things, eligible.
                yea I saw it but unfortunately I dont have the german citizenship >_> I have the croatian and Croatia is not included in the program

Comment

thats too bad noodle
                  ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

My ESTA was approved : D *does a happy dance*
                    ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Overuse the system?

Define overuse the system? I'm looking at flying out twice a year for 2-3 months at a time. Do you think thats "overusing"?

Lady at boarder control didnt half give me a funny look last time when I told her I was staying for 90 days... (the maximum allowed)

*Worried*
                      Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

Working...
                      X