Airline suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Airline suggestions?

This is a bit like a repost. I was pointed here by Sam (didn't even pay attention to this part of the forums before ^^; )

I'm buying my ticket tomorrow but I basically need suggestions on GOOD cheap airlines to fly from the US to Canada. Last time I flew Air Canada and the only complaint I had was that they were severely understaffed in customs at Toronto (but that was customs, not the airline), other than that it was good. I'd fly Air Canada again except they're pricing at a little more than I can afford tomorrow. I want to buy the tickets now before they get higher. Right now there are some airlines under $500 and that'd be a steal to get.

Any suggestions on good airlines, warnings about bad ones? or good sites to go to for tickets?

I don't have any suggestions as to which airlines to look at, but my sister told me about a travel article she read recently recently that suggested clearing your cookies before returning to a site you've used previously to search for airfares. Some sites show you prices based on previous searches, and you may see lower prices after clearing the cookies for those sites. She found that to be the case when she was looking for tickets for an upcoming trip. I can't say which sites that's effective for as I didn't read the article myself.

Comment

have you tried googlin yet? its what I do lol
      other than that I cant really say anythin cause I dont fly that route but I've flown with Air Canada before and I got a pretty good deal over xmas from Germany to Toronto

Comment

Working...
      X