Amtrak Trains!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amtrak Trains!

Sooo, I'm planning on going to Virginia this December, and I'm using the Amtrak trains I've used them many times before (for going all the way to Washington State!) so I know how everything goes. But I've never actually had to buy the tickets myself.

I guess what I am asking here is...
    Does anyone know how I can get the cheapest price for a ticket to Virginia? Is buying them online cheaper that buying the ticket at the station we have in town?

I figure I'll go and check the prices out at the station in a couple weeks, and keep watching the prices online. But I thought it would be a good idea to ask everyone on here as well. If you could help me out, that would be AMAZING
    [CENTER]"To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will love if we survive."

It will cost the same if you buy it online or buy it at the ticket counter.

That being said, buy your tickets online. Trains do sell out, and the prices get higher closer to the date. Buying them online will just give you a printed confirmation, and the day of your trip, you will get your actual passes from the ticket counter.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

Thank you!! I'm still going to check in town, just in case. Plus, it might be easier for me to just buy the ticket there anyways. I hate dealing with stuff online. haha
      [CENTER]"To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will love if we survive."

Comment

Originally posted by lilybear View Post
        Thank you!! I'm still going to check in town, just in case. Plus, it might be easier for me to just buy the ticket there anyways. I hate dealing with stuff online. haha
        Haha, I'm so with you! I hate buying things online! I would rather get them in person and get it over with

Comment

Working...
        X