tsa...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tsa...

So i went to the tsa websight and read about all the new security methods, its been about a year since i have flown, so i was wonering if anyone had gone through the new pat down or the new scanners and what they thought

the scanners suck :[ it feels like a total violation of privacy u stand in between 2 boxes, put ur hands on ur head,spread ur feet and someone inside the box looks at you via xray. then they wiped my hands to check for bomb residue, and if you choce not to do it you get a thorough pat down =./

it goes by fast tho!
    I believe that two people are connected at the heart and it doesn't matter what you do or who you are or where you live. There are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together - Julia Roberts

Comment

https://members.lovingfromadistance....e-travel-ideas

Comment

i'm flying in 3 days and i'm prepared for anyone questioning me. if i get patted down, i'm gonna make it as awkward for them as i possibly can. and if they wanna say something stupid, i'm gonna go off about how my SO is protecting their right to be an asshole and how i'm sexually deprived for their freedom. i'm readyyy.

Comment

Originally posted by heatherotic View Post
          i'm flying in 3 days and i'm prepared for anyone questioning me. if i get patted down, i'm gonna make it as awkward for them as i possibly can. and if they wanna say something stupid, i'm gonna go off about how my SO is protecting their right to be an asshole and how i'm sexually deprived for their freedom. i'm readyyy.
          HAHA yes , why would a terroriest have a dad who was in the army and their man they love in it as well, in iraq serving? But i didnt have any problems, i flew out of memphis and just went through a normal dectector, not the new ones

Comment

Working...
          X