LDR PROM TRIP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LDR PROM TRIP!

So my boyfriend plans on making a trip from Minnesota to Toronto this coming June...
    Does anyone know any inexpensive flight plans that he can use?
    He'll be staying with me, so all he needs is a plane ticket over here and back in a week in June.
    Also, does anyone know how to make an order for a corsage to be picked up in Toronto, from Minnesota? Should he bring one from there, or should he call a florist somewhere here in Toronto?

Your best bet it to get the corsage in toronto. Flowers die easily and you want it to look fresh and beautiful
    You can look up florists, and call in the order!
    I believe that two people are connected at the heart and it doesn't matter what you do or who you are or where you live. There are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together - Julia Roberts

Comment

Shop around for the tickets. Check every website. Priceline, expedia, etc.

As far as the florist, he'll definitely want to call and place the order. I always call local florists to send flowers to my parents back home in New York and I like the personal touch much better than using 1-800 flowers or pro flowers or something like that!

Good luck!

Also- since the flight isn't until June, have him look into ways to earn miles. I have a SunTrust SkyMiles debit card which earns me miles every time I use it as a credit card! My next flight to wherever will be totally comped!

Comment

If there's enough time and a willing driver (which can be a really big 'if' I know), flying to Buffalo, NY and then driving the rest of the way is about half the cost. It is a long drive, especially for the person who goes to pick him up (if he rents a car it will totally obliterate the savings, I'm sure), though. We spent a fair amount of time being touristy in Niagara Falls to give my friend and SO (who are nearish to Toronto) a chance to rest before making the drive back up.

Comment

Working...
        X