Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

biking in NYC

Hi!
    I just came back from a romantic weekend in New York City with my SO. We both had visited the city before, so we were not interested in museums. A great (and cheap) idea was to rent a bike!
    I booked online in this website https://www.centralparkbikerent.com/ which seems to be the cheaper. We paid 2h rent 13$ each. Then every extra hour is 5$. This shop is close to Times Square, so we biked to Central Park, did the whole loop, and a tour in Harlem.
    It was a nice day, so we were also able to have a picnic in the park.
    I really recommend you to rent a bike if you go in NYC, or in any other city with a big park, or a riverside. It was fun!

Wow this sounds fantastic. I can't wait to do this the next time I'm in the Big Apple. Thank you for sharing!

Comment

That sounds like s much fun. My boyfriend and I spent a day in the city over winter break, but we are dying to go again in the summer when it's warm, so we can picnic at central park. If I could convince him to do this, it sounds like it'd be so much fun!
      ~"Happiness is not the absence of problems but the ability to deal with them"~

Comment

you can do just about anything in nyc XD but i do recommend that if u want to save some money but also like tennis or baseball head to Queens, go to Flushing Meadows Park where you can rent a bike for a decent price, go and catch a game either at Citi Field or the US open and Flushing is nearby so you can head to the Queens version of Chinatown or you can head down to the Hispanic-Italian part of the community.

But if you guys ever head to NYC and want a small tour Im available ^-^ lol and i wont charge you guys!

Comment

Working...
        X