Traveling South of th Border lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traveling South of th Border lol

So im planning on going down to Mexico to visit family and my SO!! ^-^ and i was wondering if anyone knows a place where i could get a good deal. Its the first time im booking a flight, i've been checking kayak and some other sites but it seems as if the airplane companies dont offer student discounts -______-* and the only one to offer discount is greyhound and my moms not letting me travel by myself for 3 days lol.

Thank you Guys!!!

VOLARIS! yay! a Mexico buddy! My SO is in Oaxaca, where's yours?

Comment

puebla ^^ i checked in with them but theyre noy here in nyc :/ things wuldve been better if mexicana was in business :/

Comment

Try TACA or Copa Air. They're always cheap for me=) Though I wonder if they're just central/south america...

Good luck!!!

Comment

thank you!!!! ^-^ but yea i think they do only travel to south america lol but i'll check just in case

Comment

oh boo!!! Volaris is the best! soooo cheap!. But, other than that, ugh, I know aeromexico is expensive, but I think Continental is okay. uuugh i know re: Mexicana! so sad! Maybe you can get a cheap flight to an airport that Volaris does fly from? :-\ other than that, I think Kayak is the best choice!! good luck! And PS: I love Puebla! I went there one weekend when I was living in Oaxaca. beautiful big city!

Comment

lol thanks!

i've been to Mexico but when I was younger...and I only remember Puebla oh so little!!! XD I want to see Oaxaca, maybe wen i go there, i'll have my SO take me lol

Comment

you should! lol Puebla was super gigantic compared to oaxaca! jaja. I think its only like 4.5 or 5 hours on ADO from Puebla to Oaxaca...jaja only....Puebla is so much fun though!!! Especially near the university, lots of clubs! jaja

Comment

really? My SO's brother goes to la universidad de las americas en Puebla, jajajaja so im guessing my SO would take me around Puebla...well 5 hrss...is kind of farrrrrrrr!!! XD but I wouldnt mind lol

Comment

Working...
                  X