Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heellloooooo!

hey guys
    my girl and i wanna meet (finally! and get together for real!) so i was wondering, if you know ANY really cheap airlines from florida to germany

oh btw i searched but i couldn't find anything here...i'm a newbie..probably i didn't make it right so..i'm sorry if there is anything here and i posted it again

It's really going to be hard to find cheap flights from florida to germany especially during the summer, but what you can do is use a website like priceline.com or kayak.com to compare prices of flights and see if you can get a cheaper one that way. I'm in about the same boat as you i'm going from the US to Chile (not for a SO though) and the cheapest i can find is $1200 round trip.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

You aren't going to find a really cheap flight, flights to Europe are very expensive in the summer, especially this summer. If you try in the off-season, after September, you'll do better.
      I like vayama.com for the occasional good deal for my Helsinki flights. They specialize in international flights. Kayak, like Riyko mentioned above, is good too. They compare prices from many different sites.
      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

thanks to you people very interesting sites though..we are gonna split the bill into half-half so i guess a flight from florida to germany here which costs abou 518 dollars is pretty cheap
        umm..yeah thanks for your help

Comment

good luck!

Comment

Working...
          X