United Airlines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

United Airlines?

Just wondering if anyone out in the LFAD community has flown with United Airlines internationally?

I have flown with United domestically across the states but that was some time ago. It will be my first time internationally (Sydney-Los Angeles)

I flew them to France and it was fine. Not as nice as Air France but it was fine.

Comment

I'm pretty sure United is being operated by Continental now which I always use to fly internationally.

Comment

Oh..I haven't flown with Continental before either

What are they like then?

Comment

I flew United in August (USA-Germany) and it was completely fine. I liked it that I was on one of the smaller planes (seating 2-4-2 as opposed to 3-4-3). Do you have any particular concerns?

Originally posted by mllebamako View Post
          I flew them to France and it was fine. Not as nice as Air France but it was fine.
          I know it is completely irrational and silly but since their crash in 2009 I am scared to fly with Air France Are they really that nice though? If so, I might have to get over my fear and try it because they always offer low fares to DC...

Comment

Not really its just that whenever I look up the reviews of airlines it always seems to be the worst things being said. Also I seem to have devloped this fear of flying which I never use to have before dating my SO. *sad face*

Comment

Originally posted by littlethinktank View Post
              I know it is completely irrational and silly but since their crash in 2009 I am scared to fly with Air France Are they really that nice though? If so, I might have to get over my fear and try it because they always offer low fares to DC...
              I flew Air France to and from Greece this past summer and it was quite pleasurable. We flew in their new 500 person plane (holy mother it's BIG) on like the second passenger flight it had ever made... scary!!! But it was great, everything went well. My roommate (from Turkey-- she flies back and forth at least twice a year) is also fond of Air France.
              Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
              Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
              Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

Working...
              X