Experiences flying in the US on VWP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Experiences flying in the US on VWP?

My HBB is flying in Oct 11th and I was wondering what he could expect to be asked/interrogated about? He will have his approved ESTA 1500$ for 7 weeks, my address, my name/tele, return ticket, proof he is going back because he has main board(important military testy thing), travel insurance and his passport obviously.

Anyone else asked for other stuff? I heard something about an itinerary but we hadn't really planned out his trip each day, since we wanted to be spontaneous! Does he need one? How long can he expect to be grilled for? Should he admit I am a girlfriend or say I am just a friend????? Sorry, I am just worried as usual

When i went over they ask for the address where you will be staying. I said i was visiting friends and my host families, since i was, but i didn't mention a boyfriend because the guy who was asking me questions was already asking me so many questions about why i was visiting this little town for two months since i had just visited a few months before that. Tell him not to be freaked out when they take his fingerprints and photo, it's normal.
    Don't stress about this though, really, there is no chance they won't let him in.

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

Working...
    X