Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    3 days! C'mon, c'mon, c'mon....
    My heart belongs to a pilot!
    ~*~
    ~*~
    [/center]

    Comment


      2 days!!

      Comment


        73 days ..... I want 60's now.

        Comment


          8 days

          Comment


            5 days!
            NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

            Comment


              2 months and 2 days


              我爱我的男朋友我。现在我们一起。

              Comment


                11 days!!!!!!!!!!!


                "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
                - A. A. Milne

                Comment


                  7 days! thats one week!
                  Join the Photography Group Today!

                  Comment


                    119...

                    Come on, I want to be under 100 !

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Tabitha View Post
                      11 days!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Same here! I'm going to see him right after Christmas and I'll stay two weeks. Can't wait!!

                      ♥ Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty. ♥

                      Comment


                        85 days... half-way to the 70's..................... GO.

                        Comment


                          Two more sleeps until we're together again.
                          My heart belongs to a pilot!
                          ~*~
                          ~*~
                          [/center]

                          Comment


                            Maybe 3 days now. We're talking about me going to his place on Tuesday and staying there until the day before New Years, then both driving back up here together for that. I hope it works out.


                            "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
                            - A. A. Milne

                            Comment


                              16 Days! and i so need to see him been really down lately need one of his amazing hugs!!

                              Comment


                                10 days.. <3 <3

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X