Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    189 days...

    Comment


      34 days.

      "Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

      Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

      Comment


        One more month!!
        " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
        Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"


        Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

        Comment


          43.
          My heart belongs to a pilot!
          ~*~
          ~*~
          [/center]

          Comment


            187 days

            Comment


              Two days! =D

              Comment


                8 days til I leave 9 til I see him.
                Money Savers a LFAD group for people to share money saving ideas, tips, links, etc.

                Comment


                  188 days...

                  Comment


                    19 days...

                    ♥ Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty. ♥

                    Comment


                      20 days!


                      "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
                      - A. A. Milne

                      Comment


                        36 days ....

                        Comment


                          46 days to gooo!
                          Join the Photography Group Today!

                          Comment


                            81 days !

                            Come on 70's

                            Comment


                              33!

                              "Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

                              Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

                              Comment


                                2 days.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X