Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    52!! 7 weeks and 3 days

    Comment


      29 days ....

      Comment


        12 days
        (I have a countdown on my phone... everytime I look at it, it reminds me that I'll see him again soon!)

        ♥ Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty. ♥

        Comment


          12 days!!!!!!!!!!


          "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
          - A. A. Milne

          Comment


            35 dayssssss!
            My heart belongs to a pilot!
            ~*~
            ~*~
            [/center]

            Comment


              26 days! =]

              "Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

              Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

              Comment


                12 days... O_O

                Comment


                  39 days!
                  Join the Photography Group Today!

                  Comment


                    9 days
                    single digits <3

                    Comment


                      28 days .... 4 weeks today. Why does this seem so far away?

                      82 days apart .... and 28 more to go. Comeeee ooonnnnnnnnn!!

                      Comment


                        11 days!

                        ♥ Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty. ♥

                        Comment


                          10 days!
                          <3
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            179 days

                            Comment


                              180 days...

                              Comment


                                34 days! (I can now say that I'll see him next month! )
                                My heart belongs to a pilot!
                                ~*~
                                ~*~
                                [/center]

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X