Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    52 days until we meet for her spring break! But I just got an okay (I think?) from my mom to go stay with her for a majority of the summer!!! I'm beyond excited, with quite a lot of sadness too oddly enough =/

    Comment


      8 days!!! (Next calendar week!)
      My heart belongs to a pilot!
      ~*~
      ~*~
      [/center]

      Comment


        seeing all these posts with countdowns as short as a few weeks and days makes my heart swell and feel really happy for all of you :> ♥

        Comment


          a little less than 3 months
          "taim i ngrá leat mo anam chara <3"

          Kitten: -laces fingers together- our souls are one <3
          Keith: -blushes and gazes at lovingly- forever and always <3

          Comment


            90 days...

            <3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
            <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
            The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
            <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
            <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
            Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
            Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

            Comment


              1 day!! .... He sets off tomorrow night!! :-D

              Comment


                152 days

                Comment


                  19 days

                  ♥ Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty. ♥

                  Comment


                    153 days...

                    Comment


                      He just left, and we're going on vacation together next month, so 22 days!!!


                      "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
                      - A. A. Milne

                      Comment


                        31 days... come on 20's.

                        Comment


                          13 days left!!!!! I miss him so much!

                          Comment


                            10 days and an undefined number of hours 'till I leave!! Bring on the single digits, I'm ready ♥

                            Comment


                              104 days.




                              First Met Online: May 08
                              Became a Couple: 4.11.09
                              First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
                              Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
                              Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

                              Comment


                                7 days! One week!
                                My heart belongs to a pilot!
                                ~*~
                                ~*~
                                [/center]

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X