X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 days left! <3

Comment

71 days BOO!
      ~"Happiness is not the absence of problems but the ability to deal with them"~

Comment

I'm off to the airport in about half an hour!!! O.o Australia here I come! Only 28 hours of traveling ahead..

So I'll see him TOMORROW!!!
        can't believe we've gone from 183 days to just ONE ♥♥♥♥♥

Comment

Oops, double post.

Must be the excitement

Comment

Wohooo Im so excited for you my friend!!!!! Well done on the distance apart,you have done absolutely awesome!! Enjoy every moment, I will be thinking of you :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Luisina View Post
              I'm off to the airport in about half an hour!!! O.o Australia here I come! Only 28 hours of traveling ahead..

So I'll see him TOMORROW!!!
              can't believe we've gone from 183 days to just ONE ♥♥♥♥♥

Have a safe trip and have a great time!
              Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

TODAY....in less than 12 hours!!!!!!
                Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

141 days

Comment

8 days (O_o 8 days to finish my papers - NEED.TO.WORK!!)

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

I'm lucky that I get to see mine probably more than most people. We were together 2 weeks ago for 3 days and I'm going back on March 18th to see him again for a couple of nights and a day.. then nothing until April. We are shooting for at least once a month either him here or me there. I think moving would be cheaper than the traveling at this point O.o

Anyway.. 7 days for me! <3
                      Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
                      Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
                      Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
                      Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
                      Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

Comment

20 days.

Comment

1 week until I am in Rochester!!! (I should be arriving at approximately this time, too!)

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Next week. I'm going crazy @_@!!!! It feels like I haven't seen him in forever.

Comment

15 days!!

Comment

40 days!!(:

Comment

Working...
                                X