No announcement yet.

Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

18 days until he gets on the bus, 19 until he is here silly long bus rides makes me confused.

Comment

Eighteen days until I get on a 26 hour long bus trip to go and see my darling lady!

Comment

12 days!

Comment

77 days D:

Comment

34 days. I'm starting to become a mess, lol.

Comment

2 days and 16 hours...I think xD either way, WOO
              <3 My Si Shake

Comment

89 days

Comment

90 days (roughly) we arent sure on dates yet

Comment

3 days!! O_o heh the closer it gets the more antsy i get and i still have alot to do around the house!

Comment

11 days. I wish it was over now, though.

Comment

Just found out that he's coming to visit me in 19 days!! I'm incredibly excited!

Comment

17 days

Comment

I'm sad to say that I have NO idea. We had a trip planned for September 30th (the anniversary of my Mom's passing), but we had to cancel. Every time we make plans something happens and our plans have to be canceled or rescheduled. We have yet to reschedule this time and I wonder if it will ever happen....

Best wishes to you all....you give me hope. Thank you.
                            Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

2 days O_O

Comment

Caitlin that's so great! 10 days for me! Almost to the single digits! Come on, day 0.

Comment

Working...
                                X