Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    7 days!!!
    "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

    Comment


      73 days.

      Comment


        6 days

        Comment


          13

          Comment


            6 day!

            Comment


              27 days! =]

              "Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

              Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

              Comment


                34 days


                Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free
                █♥█
                Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

                Comment


                  11 days
                  As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

                  Comment


                    A few hours. I'm here for the weekend, but he is at work right now. I don't know when the next time I will see him next after this, but I'm happy for now.
                    sigpic
                    Not to get clever
                    but with you I see forever
                    But whatever it is,
                    Here's to you,
                    I Love You Kid...


                    Comment


                      Just been told it's 71 days. YAY!

                      Comment


                        26 days

                        "Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

                        Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

                        Comment


                          31 days.

                          Comment


                            THREE HOURS!!!!! Eeee!!

                            Comment


                              33 days!


                              Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free
                              █♥█
                              Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                              Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

                              Comment


                                no specific date but sometime in late november maybe? I have no idea. lol I just can't wait to see my baby!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X