Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    65 days!
    Ann & James

    “We are all a little weird and life's a little weird,
    and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours,
    we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”
    ― Dr. Seuss

    Comment


      22 days

      Comment


        75 more days and my best friend in the whole world (besides my SO) is going to come visit me while I am down in Florida for 4 days! She moved to North Carolina in August and I miss her terribly. I'll be seeing her in 83 days!

        *~*~*Forever & Always*~*~*

        Comment


          Decided on a last minute trip. 7 days and I'll be with my love!!!

          Comment


            77 days

            Comment


              36 DAYS

              Comment


                69, wish it was 0 right now

                <3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
                <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
                The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
                <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
                <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
                Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
                Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

                Comment


                  AAAHHHH!!! 6 hours!!! I'm hiding in his apartment right now, waiting to surprise him when he gets home from work


                  Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free
                  █♥█
                  Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                  Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

                  Comment


                    36 days

                    "Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

                    Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

                    Comment


                      6 days

                      Comment


                        We are with in a week! 6 days until he is here. This time next week I will be waking up next to him! Yay!!!
                        Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

                        I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

                        Comment


                          74 days :/ blah wish it was sooner

                          Comment


                            73 days. Slowly, but surely

                            *~*~*Forever & Always*~*~*

                            Comment


                              68....

                              <3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
                              <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
                              The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
                              <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
                              <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
                              Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
                              Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

                              Comment


                                35 days, aka 5 weeks!

                                "Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

                                Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X