No announcement yet.

Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 days...Tickets finally booked! My health is crap, but I am going anyway.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Three more days!
      sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

8 days...I can't wait!

Comment

60 days! I just came back from my amazing trip to the US. And am sooo ready already for December!

Comment

After more than 6 months not seeing him we finally have a countdown! 17 days!

Comment

2 days

Comment

Thirty Six...

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                Married April 18th, 2015!!
                Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

14 days left! I am starting to pack soon. I can't wait to start our married life! The only thing I ask for is strength. My heart aches a bit. I don't want to cry because I am leaving my mother alone. I want to be happy and want to continue looking forward. I am sure everything will be alright as soon as I see my loving SO again. 14 days left, I can't believe it!

Comment

Originally posted by VeraRyan View Post
                    60 days! I just came back from my amazing trip to the US. And am sooo ready already for December!
                    Ohhh, we're countdown buddies!
                    Where in the US did you just visit?

Just booked his and my flights so we're SO ready for our Vegas trip!!
                    60 more dayssss!
                    [CENTER]

first met: ~10.03
                    became official: 28.03.11
                    first meeting: 08.06.12 - 24.06.12 (jason in vancouver)
                    second meeting: 18.07.13 - 30.07.13 (jason in vancouver)
                    our first vacation together: 30.07.13 - 20.08.13 (cynthia in new orleans)
                    third meeting: 14.12.13 - 03.01.14 (cynthia in new orleans)
                    fourth meeting: 21.05.14-02.06.14 (jason in vancouver)
                    surprise! 13.08.14-27.08.14 (cynthia surprises jason in new orleans)
                    viva las vegas: 21.12.14 - 24.12.14 (c+j vacation together in vegas!)
                    jason's 1st canadian christmas: 24.12.14-02.01.15
                    my first mardi gras: 12.02.15-20.02.15

Comment

54 days! I cannot wait to see his reaction when he sees me. He won't get a moment to sleep until I'm sure he is really here and I'm not just dreaming.

Comment

24 days! omg
                        Flying out to meet him for the first time: 16th November 2014 - 14th December 2014
                        Flying out to meet him for the second time: 3rd June 2015 -18th July 2015
                        Flying out to meet him for the third time: 12th December 2016 - 12th January 2017
                        His first flight to me: April 2018 DENIED ENTRY
                        Flying out to meet him for the fourth time: 23rd June 2018 - 7th July 2018
                        Got Engaged: 12th December 2016
                        Married: June 29th 2018
                        Hoping to close the distance: 2019/2020

Comment

2 days!
                          sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

3 days
                            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

1 day left eeeeeek!

Comment

2 days!!

Comment

Working...
                                X