Ideas for our visit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ideas for our visit?

So me and my boyfriend are meeting up for Xmas. I'll be down there from the 25th (Really early.) until midway through the 28th. He's in a kind of rural area (his land alone is three acres of forest!) and it's not like there's a mall nearby or anything. Obviously we have the "sit down and watch movies and cuddle" option.. Anything that relies on just physical contact is already a plan. Since I'm very much so a city girl, I'm not sure how to function without a mall or town of some sort near me.. haha. I really would like some ideas on what to do with him while I'm down there. As many ideas as you have in your head will be appreciated.. Thank you <3.

For those who have not yet read my previous posts, I LOVE COOKING And since Christmas is a holiday filled with food, would suggest cooking together as one amazing experience.
    You say you're a city girl, I'm defenitely not. I love living on the country side, try and take a long walk together in the forest. Trust me, there's no other place as private and as special as forests, the first time my SO visited me the most special moments we had together was walking in the forest, watching the late sunset at the beach and sharing ice cream by a river. We still go on walks in the forest here when he comes over (since England doesn't have any )
    To be honest, you probably won't need that many ideas, the cuddling and movie watching will take a lot of time enjoy Christmas, I sure will (will be spending it with my SO too )
    We part only to meet again ~ J.Gay

Comment

Go on walks, play board games and/or cards, watch movies, go out to dinner, and maybe go on a an excursion to see nearby sites of interest (world's largest ______?) (best _______ in Kentucky?).

Comment

Since you are a city girl (this is coming from a country girl) maybe ya'll could take a long walk through his woods. Get him to show you where he hunts (assuming he goes hunting). Just get out there and have fun! It could be a different experience for you since you're not from his area. A walk in the woods can also turn romantic

Comment

I agree with the others. Walking in the woods is the most serene, peaceful experience -- and very romantic. Plus, you'll be surprised what you see there -- beautiful wildlife, plants, maybe even some wildflowers if the weather isn't too cold. Enjoy yourselves.
          February 2012 -- met online
          August 2012 -- he said "I love you."
          April 2013 -- met in person
          June 2013 -- broke up
          July 2013 -- back together
          August 2013 -- 2nd visit
          October 20, 2013 -- He proposed!
          April 22, 2014 -- Married/closed the distance!

Comment

Do you do any photography? I'm from a rural area and adore going on hikes with my camera! Hopefully it won't be too chilly for you.

Comment

What about a campfire with some smores and christmas music wrapped up in blanket together? I think any type of fireplace is very romantic.
              "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
              Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Hollandia View Post
                What about a campfire with some smores and christmas music wrapped up in blanket together? I think any type of fireplace is very romantic.

Omg, wrapped up in a blanket sounds so awesome!!!!
                My bf and I have planned to go to the roof of his flat/building, and lie on a matress together seeing the stars, drinking some wine

Comment

Working...
                X