Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Visit

Woop it's all booked and paid for
    I'm off to Ukraine in June to meet him for the first time :O We're both so excited

Aww yay! That is so exciting!! First visits are awesome. Take lots of pictures and some videos and most importantly, enjoy every second and minute and hour and day with each other!! And tell us about it when you get back!

On a side note, that's about a month before I see my SO again!! And yay for having it all booked. It's always a great feeling when you can FINALLY start counting down!

Comment

Enjoy your time together!

Comment

yes!!! have fun!!

Comment

That's awesome, have a great trip! You only get that first visit once, and it's so exciting
          Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Yay! That's so exciting!

Comment

So exciting! I'm very happy for you two

Comment

Congrats! I'm excited for you.

I'm kinda in the same boat. I recently booked tickets for my first visit with my SO in England. I'll be going in June too! lol. So here's to lots of fun and happy times for both of us on our first visits.
                *First visit- 6/15/13-6/29/13*

*Second Visit- 6/21/14-7/5/14*

*My part of the K-1 Visa approved on 10/23/14*

*Fiancé had his Medical Appt. on 2/16/15*

*Fiancé's Visa Interview Appt and approved on 4/13/15*

*Fiancé received his Fiance Visa on 4/20/15*

*Closing the distance on 5/22/15*

Comment

YAY! I'm excited for you! The first meeting is always the best

Comment

Thanks everyone ^^ I can't wait.

Comment

Yay! Have fun! Whereabouts in UA are you going to?

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

I'm only new to the forum but just wanted to wish you a great first visit I was soooo nervous the whole plane trip but its totally worth it
                        ~Shaunna~

*Distance isn't an obstacle when it comes to love, but rather a great reminder on just how strong true love can be*

We're engaged 2014 - save $$, 2015 - get married, 2016 - make the big move!

Comment

As everyone said..that first visit you can never get back..I even included the phrase "from that first weekend" in our marriage vows!! How exciting for you!
                          NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Dziubka View Post
                            Yay! Have fun! Whereabouts in UA are you going to?
                            I'm off to Kharkov for 4 weeks

Originally posted by .:*Shaunna*:. View Post
                            I'm only new to the forum but just wanted to wish you a great first visit I was soooo nervous the whole plane trip but its totally worth it
                            I'm getting 3 planes :O That's a lot of time for my nerves to build up XD I hope I'm not sick with butterflies. I'm going to be taking my Russian lessons book with me to practice on the planes to keep me distracted :P

@Karringtyn Aww that's really sweet ^^

Comment

I know exactly how you feel I had to take three as well. The first two I think was more excitement but as I was starting to get closer the nerves kicked in Lol Hope the plan trips go quick for you
                              ~Shaunna~

*Distance isn't an obstacle when it comes to love, but rather a great reminder on just how strong true love can be*

We're engaged 2014 - save $$, 2015 - get married, 2016 - make the big move!

Comment

Working...
                              X