Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preparing a surprise for my SO next visit!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Preparing a surprise for my SO next visit!!

Hey guys!
    My wonderful, caring, smart partner is visiting me in 3 days! Yay, my dutchie is coming! I'm so happy. He will arrive at 11h30 p.m!
    This means that I have to wake up at 6h30 am to go to my Uni, and then I am free the rest of the afternoon/day except some ours before his arrival, as I have a very important rehearsal.

At first I got mad with the peopple from my teather rehearsal, because it was very rude treating me as a disposable good: they knew he was coming, but still scheduled this thing. So I will have to go directly from there to the airport. Not a big deal, but I was planning to 'make myself prettier' and make a nice surprise and then go. (I will be so anxious I even doubt I will pay attention to anything we do...)

With the help of my mom I kind of figured out what to do but I would like some help! I always make hand made presents and I am quite good at it, but after 9 months of LDR believe me, my ideas are getting to an end!
    So for now I think I will order some pizza and some nice desert. This is our favorite indulge and we always say pizza is going to be our first meal in our home. It sounds a bit ''too easy too do', but I won't tell him he has a nice dinner waiting for him.

Do you remember what else can I do? Last time I prepared a romantic desert with wine in my room.
    Alsooooo! When I go to the airport I would like to go with a special outfit (still don't know which) and take something with me. I already took a flower, muffins, ... I don't remember what more but we always do each other a present or surprise and my imagination is getting to an end :P

If you could share your experiences that would be great too!
    Hugs!

I forgot to mention Im planning to sing "Geef mij je angst" from Guus Meeuwis since I am learing dutch and this music always makes me cry...

Comment

Working...
    X