First visit :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First visit :)

So for the first time since our distance was quadrupled (maybe more), he came home for a visit and though it was short, it was honestly the best

I picked him up from the airport and words can't explain how good it felt to finally see him again. I was so incredibly nervous while I was waiting in baggage claim though, I'm not sure exactly why though. But I think it was just because all of the excitement and anxiety from waiting all day just really built up.

The past few weeks have been pretty rough on us. He's been gone 2 months and it was a really difficult transition, going from long distance to longer distance, but now after his first visit home, I am more than confident we can make it through everything.

While he was home, we briefly talked about how this is how things are gonna be for at least the next 3 years with me in college and him working in the field of work that he does. But I am now more sure than ever that we can do it, it's gonna be hard there's no doubt about that but it's gonna be worth it.

GLad your trip went so good and plus point is that it created positivity in you... you can do it

Comment

I love reading first visit stories I'm glad it went well for you, I hope you have many more happy visits to come.
      ~Shaunna~

*Distance isn't an obstacle when it comes to love, but rather a great reminder on just how strong true love can be*

We're engaged 2014 - save $$, 2015 - get married, 2016 - make the big move!

Comment

Working...
      X