Tomorrow Is The Big Day: Our Very First Visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomorrow Is The Big Day: Our Very First Visit

After one year, 2 months, and a few weeks, tomorrow I will be boarding a plane from the US to London to finally be face-to-face with my SO for the very first time. This will be my first time being on a plane since I was 5 and my first time ever doing anything like this by myself, so I'll admit to being nervous, but I am still very very excited. It's going to be a lot to take in all at once for me I think, but most of all I am really just looking forward to that first hug, to being able to reach out my hand and actually touch the person I love rather than have it bump into a screen. My SO has been so wonderful and patent with me this past week as I've been running around gathering more last minute stuff, and trying to keep my nerves all together. For someone who just last year had to take two semesters off of school to deal with anxiety attacks, I'd say I'm doing pretty well so far, I've worked hard. In fact, I think this is going to be a major help for me, if I can do all this on my own, I can concur a lot of other fears too, I'm glad I know I have the support of my SO in all of this
    I am so excited for tomorrow, and for this visit, I get to spend 3 weeks with my amazing SO and his family. We have a whole list of things planned to go see and do, and I've pretty much adopted a "go with the flow" mentality for it all, I know you can't plan for everything
    Anyway, this is just a quick update. Lots to look forward to, lots of memories to make, tomorrow I am off to London to finally get the first hug of many more to come.
    First Visit - June 25, 2013 - July 15, 2013 (England)
    Second Visit - December 20, 2013 - January 13, 2014 (England)
    Third Visit: (Tickets Booked!) April 12, 2014 - May 10, 2014 (US)

OMG! How exciting! Not only to finally be meeting him in person, but also to travel to a foreign country. I hope the 3 weeks you are there do not fly by, but instead linger so you can savor and enjoy each and every minute. Good luck!

Comment

I hope you have a really good time! The weather here in London is rubbish at the moment so remember a coat!

Comment

How exciting!!! Have fun!
        Made it official: 12-01-10
        First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
        Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

SO exciting.. Have great time together

Comment

So exciting! I am finally having the same experience in two weeks after being together "online" for two years. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Comment

Omgggg you're so lucky!!!
              I know you'll have so much fun x)
              And heyy take lots of cute pics for us <3 (if that's ok with you >u<)

Comment

Have a fabulous time, I hope you enjoy the UK! Are you just staying around London?

Comment

Yay! That's so exciting. Have an awesome time.

Comment

Hope the three weeks do not come and go so fast so you can enjoy them more. Have fun!

Comment

Congrats! Have fun!

First Met Online: October 2010
                      First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
                      Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
                      First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
                      Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
                      Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
                      Engaged!: June 1, 2013
                      Picking out wedding dates now!

Comment

Have an amazing time, Sorry but the weather here hasnt been amazing haha i hope it brightens up for you.

Make sure you come and view the Ritz in London (where i work) its beautiful!!! enjoy every moment with him

Comment

Working...
                        X