My Visit (:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Visit (:

I apologize in advance for this long post.
    So this last weekend I went home to visit my boyfriend. He actually saved up the money to buy me a plane ticket because I'm a college student and he knows I don't have much money to spare. So that's already really sweet We planned a busy weekend; he had a football game, homecoming, and a carnival. So right when I got home I wasn't able to see him because he was warming up for his football game. But I watched his game and got to see him right after. Then we just stayed at my house the rest of the night and watched movies. It was so great just to be doing nothing with him.
    Then the next day I had to rush because it was the day of homecoming (I was going with him) and I didn't have a dress. So I borrowed a GORGEOUS one from one of my friends and got all ready for homecoming. It was so much fun. Then after that he surprised me and took me to the carnival to ride the ferris wheel which was also a lot of fun.
    Then the next day he had to drive me to the airport, which was really sad. But I'm surprise visiting him at the end of this month so I have something really close to look forward to

[IMG][/IMG]

Us at homecoming

I am happy about you ! You two loook super cool couple ! beautiful dress and hairstyle ^^

Don't worry you will see him soon <3

Comment

So cute! Ya'll are a gorgeous couple

Comment

Thanks you guys

Comment

You and your SO are such a cute couple!
          That's so sweet that he saved up and bought your ticket! Wish I could get mine to do that. lol

Comment

Congrats! you looked beautiful
            Made it official: 12-01-10
            First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
            Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

You are so cute together! You look gorgeous, by the way I'm very happy for you! ^3^

Comment

Aww, you two look great together! Your dress is fab.

Comment

Very cute

Comment

That's so cool that you could go to homecoming with him! I've had my SO buy my full ticket for me before (usually we split it in half, or if I pay the ticket he'll pay for all the dates and other expenses) so I know how special it feels flying on someone else's buck. I bet he'll be surprised when you show up again in a month
                    So, here you are
                    too foreign for home
                    too foreign for here.
                    Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

Cute Couple!
                      https://wearenottrayvonmartin.tumblr.com/
                      Makes my heart feel better a tiny bit.

Comment

Working...
                      X