LDR Video Compilation from our First Meeting! :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LDR Video Compilation from our First Meeting! :D

Hello! Remember us? Us being me and Inspirement. We first met back in December, and I've just finished putting together a video compilation of our time together It includes video of us meeting at the airport and lots of general silliness, fun and love. It's a little long, but it was six weeks worth of footage! You don't have to watch all of it, we just wanted to share it with you all and hopefully bring a smile to your faces.

(I fell in love with the last song which I found when searching for music to use. It's called Even in Winter by Audrey Assad - Recommend it! Reminds me of LDR).

We also recorded a little message just for you guys!

"My arms will be your prison" - My Boyfriend [♥] Our LDR Blog!

Started Talking - October 2012
    Started Dating - 08.11.12
    First Meeting - 08.12.13 - 39 days together
    Second Meeting - 16.12.15 - 31 days together

Rosetta Stone Progress
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    22 / 60

Wow!! great video. I'm sure a lot of us will be motivated and inspired by it, also will make us miss our SO's lol. Thank you for sharing
    Check out my LDRT - Long Distance Relationship Talk video segment of Youtube. Search "LDRT"

Comment

Aaaawwww! I also watched the other one you made for your first anniversary.
      Have you guys planned for Johan to visit Australia?

Comment

Originally posted by infamy21 View Post
        Wow!! great video. I'm sure a lot of us will be motivated and inspired by it, also will make us miss our SO's lol. Thank you for sharing
        Yeah, making and watching this video made us miss each other too, so we know the feeling. Thank you for watching
        Originally posted by Ahava View Post
        Aaaawwww! I also watched the other one you made for your first anniversary.
        Have you guys planned for Johan to visit Australia?
        No, unfortunately we don't yet. I'm currently studying and I don't really have any money to save, but hopefully this vill lead to a job when I'm finished if I get where I want, so then we can start planning So right now the future is uncertain as to when the next visit will be, but even though we miss each other, having actually had a visit only confirmed how compatible we are and knowing that actually makes the distance easier to bear, at least for me, so even though it may be a year or more still before we can see each other again, we both have faith in each other and we are willing to wait, because we know that we're waiting for something great.

That being said, I really do want to experience Australia! So much to see! Kylie had never seen snow, but I've never been in a rainforest! Or seen Kangaroos and Koalas and the long beaches and the Great Barrier Reef!

Comment

Awww, the video made me cry a little, no lie You guys are too cute together and I hope you get to be together again soon enough

Lycka till!

Met online: February 2011
          Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

Awwww *Offers tissues* The ending always gets me teary too. Thank youuuu We can hope!

Rosetta Stone Progress
            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            22 / 60

Comment

*uses tissue* In all seriousness though, WHERE was that Potter-party?? I've always wanted to go to one but didn't think people did it here in Sweden :O It looked like you had a blast

Comment

Noooo your Swedish fandom is awesome!! You guys seem to have HP/fandom get togethers every few months and at least half a dozen wrock bands! I'm so jealous, because the Australian fandom is lacking so much! I'll leave Johan to tell you more though and send you a few links.

Rosetta Stone Progress
                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                22 / 60

Comment

Really?? I had no freaking idea, I swear I'm the worst HP-fan in the world xD Or I just hang out with the wrong people, I only know like 1-2 other people in Sweden that are Potterheads! Links would be great, I'll just start looking more thoroughly myself But either way, looks like you guys had a great meeting, and hopefully next time you come to Sweden there will be more snow

Comment

Originally posted by Alle1770 View Post
                    Really?? I had no freaking idea, I swear I'm the worst HP-fan in the world xD Or I just hang out with the wrong people, I only know like 1-2 other people in Sweden that are Potterheads! Links would be great, I'll just start looking more thoroughly myself But either way, looks like you guys had a great meeting, and hopefully next time you come to Sweden there will be more snow
                    https://www.mugglarportalen.se/
                    Basically the Swedish fandom headquarters. Not on there much myself, but it's a large community

A large facebook group. Great for news or just talking:
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/745357822144538/

Multicon 2014, Multifandom convention:
                    https://multiconsverige.se/

Time Turner 2014 Convention:
                    https://timeturner2014.weebly.com/

There's lots more but these are the big ones right now I think :P

Comment

Originally posted by Inspirement View Post
                      https://www.mugglarportalen.se/
                      Basically the Swedish fandom headquarters. Not on there much myself, but it's a large community

A large facebook group. Great for news or just talking:
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/745357822144538/

Multicon 2014, Multifandom convention:
                      https://multiconsverige.se/

Time Turner 2014 Convention:
                      https://timeturner2014.weebly.com/

There's lots more but these are the big ones right now I think :P
                      Awesome, tack! I'll keep an eye out on these forums/pages then, I didn't even know they existed xD

Comment

You guys are adorable
                        I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Loved this! Watched it with tears in my eyes, happy tears for you, lonely tears for me, knowing we have a long way to go before we can meet.

You are so cute together! You look like Twins. I am so happy for you that you were able to meet and have such a wonderful time together.

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

OMG!!!!!!1 im well jealous, the chemistry between you was so amazing! it was so cute and adorable. im hoping to meet my SO and take a lot of videos and pictures too!!!! you guys are perfect <3 i wish both of you well from the bottom of my heart.

Comment

Aww you two are sooo cute!

"I'll hold you in my heart til I can hold you in my arms."

Met Online: January 5th 2014
                              Started dating: January 19th 2014
                              My visit to Scotland: May 10th-14th 2014
                              His visit to the US: November 2014

Comment

Working...
                              X