Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our love is infinitely larger than the earth!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our love is infinitely larger than the earth!

First of all, we met online in a social application 7 months ago.
    Ante is 18 years old and from Sweden, and Aisyah is 19 years old and from Indonesia. We are however born in the same year.

After a slow start we quickly began to develop feelings for one another, and it didn't take long before we decided that we really liked each other and wanted to meet.

After a month or so, we frankly made a plan that Aisyah should go to Sweden and visit Ante. We readied all papers and raised the money required but the Swedish migration board decided to stop us because we had never met, and they said that we couldn't know each other very well because of that.
    It was a heavy blow but we kept going strong and made a new plan that Ante would meet Aisyah in Indonesia instead.

Of course this was a lot more expensive since we decided to meet up in Singapore first before going to Jakarta.
    Several days before our first meeting, I (Aisyah) didn't want to think about it, because it felt so unreal and for that to happen would be a biggest dream comes true.
    The day Ante's flight landed in Singapore, Aisyah took a flight from Indonesia to singapore which landed 2 hours before Ante. When she was waiting at the arrival gate, she saw from the screen that Ante's flight had landed, but as it had been one hour after that notice, and she hadn't seen Ante anywhere, she almost gave up but she convinced herself not to. And as if an angel had fallen from the sky, she finally saw Him! 💝

When we were both looking at each other for the first time, we both felt a feeling like nothing before.
    The first thing that followed was a very long and intense hug, and since then it's still hard from time to time to believe that it's really true!

And finally, we know that what we feel for this significant other is real, because now we have met and we will continue to stay strong and faithful, because we know that what's coming is definitely worth the wait!

I imagine I will feel something similar when I get to Orlando.
    I'm happy for you two. Hope it all works like a charm.
    ---------------
    Closed the distance: 14th January 2015

Comment

Great story! So glad you got to meet in person! When is your next visit?

Comment

Originally posted by Redheart14 View Post
        Great story! So glad you got to meet in person! When is your next visit?
        Most likely this December since my(Ante) parents are planning on taking the entire family to Bali, and we will meet up there.

It's working out great so far!

Comment

Originally posted by lordpsymon View Post
          I imagine I will feel something similar when I get to Orlando.
          I'm happy for you two. Hope it all works like a charm.
          thank you so much!!!! how is your Orlando trip?

Comment

Originally posted by aisyahante View Post
            thank you so much!!!! how is your Orlando trip?
            I loved it. We're considering moving to the 'States once I finish my degree. I liked Florida a lot. The Keys were amazing.
            ---------------
            Closed the distance: 14th January 2015

Comment

hi!!! I am Aisya and I just got logged in back and I was really busy and could not remember the password to this account while Ante remember, and I always forgot to ask him hahaha.... I really want to know the full story on how it feels to meet the first time.

Comment

MEETING FOR THE SECOND TIME IN SWEDEN!!! YAAAAAY

so, just quick update, I was spending this summer in Sweden and finally meeting with his parents and everything!!! It was a really beautiful time and I have no words for it. If anyone got spare time you can see the short video, just go to youtube and type in LDR adventure Summer in Sweden Aisyah Nabila (I cant post a link, since this site wont let me hehehe)

I will be posting the full story soon!!! wishes you have a great time with your loved ones!

Comment

Aww, just saw the video! You both are such a cute couple! I'm glad you had a great time and hope everything is well until now ^^ seeing these successful stories give me courage and help me to be patient, because I'm not seeing my SO this year, but until mid-February!

Comment

Thank you for the video, so cute
                    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

hey!!!!!! Thank you so much !!! hearing good news and positivity from friends, you and this community is amazing feeling. nothing is better than sharing happiness!! Just be patient, thats what i always remind myself and take pictures a lot once you got to meet your SO but always remember to enjoy the moment!! good luck!!!! thank youu

Comment

Originally posted by scheerzaaah View Post
                        Aww, just saw the video! You both are such a cute couple! I'm glad you had a great time and hope everything is well until now ^^ seeing these successful stories give me courage and help me to be patient, because I'm not seeing my SO this year, but until mid-February!
                        hey!!!!!! Thank you so much !!! hearing good news and positivity from friends, you and this community is amazing feeling. nothing is better than sharing happiness!! Just be patient, thats what i always remind myself and take pictures a lot once you got to meet your SO but always remember to enjoy the moment!! good luck!!!! thank youu

Comment

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
                          Thank you for the video, so cute
                          hey omg thank you for watching the video are you in norway? so glad can make people happy with the video

Comment

Originally posted by lordpsymon View Post
                            I loved it. We're considering moving to the 'States once I finish my degree. I liked Florida a lot. The Keys were amazing.
                            I want to know the details how did it feels? wow

Comment

Working...
                            X