He's on the plane right now..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's on the plane right now..

And suddenly i am panicking. He's coming 1500 miles to see me in New Mexico, USA from Canada. I know i want this, but i am scared/nervous out of my mind. He's spending a whole week with me. Any ideas on what i could do for him that is special? Or ideas on how i can stop panicking haha

I'm sure this response is late but I think that just being with you will be special enough. Enjoy the time you have because it goes fast.

Nerves are normal. I don't know how you can stop them but I know that looking back, my nervousness was for nothing.

Comment

Take a deep breath, make a tea and relax. Most of us were nervous the first time they met their SO. Just take it day by day and see how you feel around each other Good luck!

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
      Married: 1/24/2015
      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

It's not too late actually. He's about an hour into a five hour flight. It's 7:38a now and he'll be here at 12:30p-ish. Part of me cant believe he's doing this for me.

Comment

dance a little happy dance
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
            dance a little happy dance
            I agree you should jump for joy and do whatever to show how happy you are. My s/o brought pillows and an extra jacket when he picked me up, but my flight was 16 hours. I'm thinking of taking him his favorite energy drink when I pick him up . Just do something that shows you thought about him.

Comment

Well, I'm probably too late, but for what it's worth, I was also scared out of my mind just before the first visit. I also continued to be extremely nervous and shy for the remainder of that week. I think you're feelings are completely normal! Nothing has ever made me feel quite so nervous/panicked/excited ever since.

Married: June 9th, 2015

Comment

Relax, be yourself, it's you he's coming to see. Once he arrives talk about some things he might want to do while he's here or decide on some things together. Good luck

Comment

Oh my god, i was nervous for nothing. He's fantastic. I feel like I've been around him for years!

Comment

That's great news :3 I love hearing that. I'm glad it went so well. That's how it was with my bf too

Comment

Working...
                    X