Planning his January trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Planning his January trip

We really don't want another visa rejection like we had with the Tourist visa almost a year ago. We are taking the Foreign departements suggestions, so I will make him an official invite with a guarantee form saying I am responsable for his expenses. A grumpy police officer just signed and stamped my guarantee form! I am so happy This is just one step but so important.

I plan to tell the truth on the invite form, and backing it up with my 10 passport stamps over the last year, one to his home town. The form is called "Friend or girl/boyfriend". I don't think they would buy him being my friend, and so it is best to tell the truth.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Do you have to indicate your marital status on any of the official paperwork? And if so, don't you think that might arouse suspicion?

Comment

I did have to indicate my martial status on parts of the official paperwork - I told them that I am married and he is not. We told them pretty much everything. SO said that on the interview they asked no questions about poly but were very interested in finding out if we have met each other's parents. I have met his mum when I was in his home town and he told them so.

And he got the visa! They even threw in an extra few weeks... which makes planning easier for us. We are very very happy these days
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
      X