Christmas ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas ideas

My boyfriend and I have been together for nearly two years.... however, we only see each other a couple times a year, and usually only for a day. This past week I managed to get the chance to spend a long weekend with him and it was probably the greatest experience of my life.

Now we're planning on spending a couple days together in December, and have our own little "Christmas" a couple days after the actual holiday... but we'll be in a hotel (I still live with my parents and he'll be here). I'm already planning on stockings and a little Christmas tree for presents, but I'd love to hear some of your ideas as well!

I'm hoping for present ideas and things to do together ideas and decorating ideas, all sorts of fun stuff to plan.

Oh I'll be following this thread as I have the same problem! He'll be coming over for Christmas after a 5 month wait and we want it to be special. We intend to bake some christmas treats (I really want to throw flour in his face and be all cute about it), I really want to wake him up to a nice breakfast, we plan on going to the movies, and going in the lighted city at night, ice skating is a possibility too Dinner dates are a must and we're planning Christmas shopping together too ! We want to take loads of photos to have memories to hold on to for the months to come.

Comment

Another thread was just started for traditions to do together which might give some ideas: https://members.lovingfromadistance....542#post374542

I'll be spending the holidays in my SO's country. We'll do his family's Christmas tradition on the 24th and then since the 25th is a day of rest in his country, I'm going to do a USA Christmas with him in the apartment we're staying at with stockings, a Christmas tree, and a few gifts. I'll be baking holiday cookies beforehand and have already ordered a book I know he'll like, plus every visit I always make him pages for a scrapbook I gave him last year. A few pictures of us, family, and friends, and little quotes either we've said or snippets from songs we like for our relationship. Sometimes I'll write a story centered around us but really random, like penguins meeting each other or a knight attempts to save a princess but then she saves him from drowning (because why does the guy always save the girl?). Anyway, really random stories. haha

Other things to do together, we love walking around the town that I always stay in and play tourist - taking pictures together or of each other in front of random buildings, buying cotton candy or other foods from the street vendors, and just walking around. He took me on a carriage ride for our first date...if there's something like that in the area your staying, it could be a fun one-time thing. Or, sometimes there's a free concert in the park. We generally stick to not spending much money and just walk around different places or pay the bus fare to walk around another town.
      When two hearts are meant for each other, no distance is too far,
      no time is too long, and no other love can break them apart.

Comment

Working...
      X