Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am back...first visit.

Hey guys

long story short: omg. this was the best decision I have ever made. seriously. I am more in love than before.
    It was a short week but we had so much fun and it was just amazing.

I will tell you the whole story tomorrow because now I am waiting for my food, I am hungry and tired.

JUst one thing that was kind of funny....when I arrived in New York and went to the immigration desk, they just took fingerprints and a picture and wished me a nice day. No questions at all....

Have a nice day everyone.

Great news! I'm glad it went so well

Comment

I'm glad things went well See, I told you that the officers would be fine! The only time I had problems was when I only left 5 weeks between 2 visits

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
      Married: 1/24/2015
      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Glad it went well
        First met - June 2014
        Became official - 14 October 2014
        First meeting March 2015-S came to the UK
        I visited Arizona - June 2015
        I visited Arizona- November 2015
        2nd December 2015 - Got Engaged
        December 2015 - S came to England for Christmas with me
        May 2016- Closed the Distance!!!

Comment

Yay! Glad you had a great first visit!

Comment

Okay, here it is... I've been really busy lately and so I had no time for my "first visit" story.

So. I had to get up quite early. It was about 1:30 am. I had to get ready, eat something and then I took the bus to the airport. I took me one hour to get there...and it was so cold and rainy.
            It was about 3:40 am until I found the desk where I had to check in. But it was still closed. I had to wait 2 more hours. But it didn't bother me at all. So I waited and waited.
            And then I could finally check in, went through security check and had to wait again.

The plane finally took off at 6:50 am...first lay over in London Heathrow...as most you might know...I was really scared that I had 2 lay over...the first in London and second in New York. But to be honest...it was super easy.
            Yea. fast forward on the plane to New York I had a window seat and the seats next to me were empty. THank god It was 8 hour flight.

So, I then arrived in New York JFK. Went to the Immigration part and I was surprised that the IO didn't ask me one question. He took my fingerprints and a picture. Stamped my passport and said have a good day. YAY.
            I had to pick up my suitcase and then check it in again.

Finally arrived to the desk were my next and final flight would take off. It said on-time...Well since I had a bit over an hour left I headed to the stores, refreshed myself because I felt horrible.
            Returned to the Gate and my flight got cancelled!!! What now? I got really nervous also because I had no internet on my phone, and wi-fi wouldn't work. My brother called me but I didn't hear it. Tried to call him back, didn't work. My heart started beating. Okay...I said calm down..and went to the desk, said I had a connection flight but it got cancelled. She rebooked me on another flight but I had to take a shuttle to New Yorks La Guardia airport. Picked my suitcase and then my brother called me. I explained what happened.

At New York LG I had to wait 4 more hours. Can you imagine how tired I was? But then my last flight took off and I fell asleep until we landed.
            I wasn't really nervous I just wanted to see him and hug him.
            Got off the plane and walked and walked until I arrived in a hall. At first I couldn't see him, but then I turned around and saw him. WOW omg I wanted to cry but I couldn't because I was soooooooooooo happy. I gave me roses (red, pink and yellow) so sweet.

We had to pick up my suitcase and headed home. We couldn't stop smiling. It was awesome.

THe following days were absolutely amazing. He is everything I wanted. We had so much fun and o my I am sooooo in love.

I want to keep it short..end of story is. We filed the I 129f petition (K-1 Visa) couldn't be any happier.

Comment

I leave in 9 days and my layover is at JFK airport. Haven't got a clue what I need to do despite all my research, never flown before.

I'm glad your trip went so well, the travel looks a little hellish but I'm happy you had a good time with your SO
              Flying out to meet him for the first time: 16th November 2014 - 14th December 2014
              Flying out to meet him for the second time: 3rd June 2015 -18th July 2015
              Flying out to meet him for the third time: 12th December 2016 - 12th January 2017
              His first flight to me: April 2018 DENIED ENTRY
              Flying out to meet him for the fourth time: 23rd June 2018 - 7th July 2018
              Got Engaged: 12th December 2016
              Married: June 29th 2018
              Hoping to close the distance: 2019/2020

Comment

I am sorry you had to have the extra hassle and waiting time, but it looks like your trip went well for the most part . Good luck with the K-1 visa!
                I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

So glad you had a great time

Comment

That's great good luck on the visa!

Comment

I hope that you enjoyed a lot there. New York is such a fantastic place I have ever been to. It is Super Power of America. Seriously I never enjoyed that much when I was in New York. Tell us quickly about your trip. I cannot forget my New York memories ever, and want to know yours.

Comment

Glad you had so much fun!!! And yea, JFK and La Guardia are nightmares. So big! I've dropped my dad off at JFK and I've taken a flight from JFK once, if it weren't for my dad, I wouldn't know where I was going. I know there's a few things to do in that area since it's close to Queens, lots of restaurants. But, if I had to wait there, I would just walk around the airport and explore. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                        X