Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just 4 days left! 4,400 miles finally closes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just 4 days left! 4,400 miles finally closes!

She's 19 and I'm 20. After being with her for 6 and a half months, I finally meet my SO on Monday! I'm going down to London to pick her up as she flies in from Tampa, Florida She's here for a good month and will celebrate Christmas and New Year with me and my family, as well as travel around the country; London, Newcastle, Edinburgh, Lake District and many more places with just me She's absolutely gorgeous inside and out, and makes me feel so happy! We consider ourselves very lucky to have eachother and we're both so excited, waiting in anticipation! It's funny because we're not really nervous at all, maybe because we skype constantly.

I'm most looking forward to sharing my first ever kiss, especially when it's with someone so meaningful.
    Last edited by Shauny; December 11, 2014, 04:59 AM. Reason: Misleading title

Awesome! Everything will work out fine and you probably won't get nervous until you are driving to the airport or waiting for her plane to land.

PS. I was relieved to know that you weren't closing the distance permanently on the 1st visit and only after 6 months of online relationship.

The title is a tad bit misleading

Have a great visit
    Met Online : July 2013
    Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
    2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
    3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
    Proposal : December 2014
    Closed distance : February 2015
    Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

Haha sorry about the title... Perhaps I should rename it. Anyway thanks very much! I probably will be nervous waiting in arrivals but as soon as we speak I think it will all go away

Comment

Aaaawww!!! Congrats my friend!! It will be the best holidays ever!! WOOOHOOO!!!

Comment

Congratulations! Hope it was everything you hoped it would be and then so much more! My SO and I are also loving internationally and from similar places as the two of you. We just met for the first time a few weeks ago also and it was perfect! Best of luck to you both! <3

Comment

Aww that is some amazing news, I'm very happy for the both of you ^_^ I know the first visit is something very special and I remember it like it was yesterday even though mine was 8 months ago haha.
            My SO is picking me up from London Heathrow airport on Saturday! I think there's something crazy and magical about the idea that in this period of time there might be so many more couples in the same country that are having their very important moment.
            Wish you two the best, I'm sure the nerves will kick in when you're waiting at the arrivals hall heheh.

Comment

Working...
            X