Trying to get a flight for March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to get a flight for March

We're trying to get a ticket for me to fly out for a couple weeks in March for our second anniversary. But as that's two months away and both of us have next to no money, I'm starting to get paranoid I won't have the money when the time comes to buy the ticket. I'm searching for a job currently, but both my town and the next town over are university towns so jobs of any sort are very competitive and extremely hard to get. I'm also teaching music lessons to my sister, but that only pays $40/month. Anyone have any tips or ideas?

Try to safe every penny. If there is something you know you can live without, live without it and save the money for it. Sadly, there is no other, realistic, way of funding plane tickets than finding a job and working for it. Good luck!

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
    First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
    Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
    Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
    Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
    Married: 1/24/2015
    Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I often buy my plane tickets on credit card. I have a card that I only use for travels. That way I can make use of good deals or make sure I get the ticket on a specific date.

My job advice would be to expand the area in which you search jobs, if you can commute it would probably we worth the travel time.
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
      X