X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Planning About First Time Visiting

Hey guys!

First , forgive me for my poor english
    Now here we go , me and my girlfriend are together for almost 4 months . And day by day we know each other more and more , we love each other more and more .

We planning to meet in February in my country(Turkey). She is gonna come and visit so we will stay in my country with her for 1 week. (By the way she is from Thailand and that means lots of miles) So we both are students and we are saving our money as much as we can . I just wanted to ask you guys whats ur experience about visiting someone or somewhere ? Whats your suggestions about that? Is there any important or expensive expenditure for visiting somewhere except tickets , renting a place to stay and the money we can spend?

I will suggest going out to eat in a nice restaurant Take her on a tour to show her your town and nature. Share a drink or two in a nice bar. Show her the waterpipes and outdoor live music if there is where you will stay. Visit the pastaneries and let her taste various tatli Most importantly, spend a lot of time together to get to know each other
    Last edited by differentcountries; January 10, 2015, 08:37 PM.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
      I will suggest going out to eat in a nice restaurant Take her on a tour to show her your town and nature. Share a drink or two in a nice bar. Show her the waterpipes and outdoor live music if there is where you will stay. Visit the pastaneries and let her taste various tatli Most importantly, spend a lot of time together to get to know each other
      Thank you for your suggestions , i was really wondering this . That helped me too much about getting an idea

Comment

I agree with differentcountries. Its good to show her around. BUT...

..She probably really just wants to spend time with you. When my SO met me here in the Netherlands for the first time, he was very excited to see what my country looks like, but was mostly just focussing on ME. Holding me, wanting to touch me, finally being together, etc...
        Of course you can plan a lot of things, but don't expect to actually be doing all these things haha!

+ just make sure you enjoy it and that you took care of everything in advance. With getting tickets or smg, idk, just be in time and try to find the cheapest. hope you're gonna have fun together.

Comment

Originally posted by Ambert View Post
          I agree with differentcountries. Its good to show her around. BUT...

..She probably really just wants to spend time with you. When my SO met me here in the Netherlands for the first time, he was very excited to see what my country looks like, but was mostly just focussing on ME. Holding me, wanting to touch me, finally being together, etc...
          Of course you can plan a lot of things, but don't expect to actually be doing all these things haha!

+ just make sure you enjoy it and that you took care of everything in advance. With getting tickets or smg, idk, just be in time and try to find the cheapest. hope you're gonna have fun together.
          Yeeep tickets , that makes me sick :/ ... If we already bought tickets it woould be great but we still didnt . Coz you know if you are sure to do something then you just plan it and keep planning but if you didnt even buy tickets that means you dont even know exact time . And im not sure about the cheaper one ehehe . I hope we can meet as soon as possible . Thanks for your nice advice , im agree with you :P

But still it doesnt matter , i cant wait for her and im waiting ^^
          Last edited by PorFavorDama; January 13, 2015, 04:36 AM.

Comment

It really depends. You could even check for tickets in the middle of the night, not sure if its a fake thing but they might be cheaper LOL. When my SO does a reservation for the tickets in time, they are usually less expensive then doing it at the very last moment. But that really depends where you're going I guess, so I don't know what that's like in her case. )

Comment

Originally posted by Ambert View Post
              It really depends. You could even check for tickets in the middle of the night, not sure if its a fake thing but they might be cheaper LOL. When my SO does a reservation for the tickets in time, they are usually less expensive then doing it at the very last moment. But that really depends where you're going I guess, so I don't know what that's like in her case. )
              i always check it in the skyscanner but the day gets closer the tickets prices get more expensive . And we were planning to meet in end of February . And yeap as you said it also depends where you are going

Comment

Working...
              X