A Chance For Two.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Chance For Two.

I'm new here. And I'm hoping anyone can hear our voice. And I mean Our Voice.

My name is Blake. I'm a pretty awesome dude, in my eyes. (maybe just my eyes.) If you want, you can call me Kytes. or Ky for short. It's a little nickname I've taken on, heh. I'm 20 years young. A hopeful, respectful, humble young man with an aspiration so noble and dear to my heart it clutches the seams of my being... Nah, I'm teasing. I just REALLY want to be a great art teacher for the future generations. Sure it won't win me an oscar, or get me an award-winning trophy, but It's admirable. I'm enrolled at Valdosta State University in a small town, in Georgia. The great 'ole US of A. Though, after working many a low-paying job.. it's not so 'great ole' anymore. I came looking for support. comfort. And a group of ears to hear my story. Our story.

I've been in love with a handsome, inspiring, and loving man who's one month younger than I, and has an extra pinky.

(nah I'm kidding about the extra pinky thing.)

His name is Adam. And, ever since we first me--- Nope. got you a little off-guard. We've never met, unfortunately. Ever since we first messaged, we've been such good friends. What became a small friendship shared across an ocean, became a blossoming, hopeful, and happy love shared between two countries. Having been together for nearly 3 years, we've truly learned that love knows no distance...

But. We've also learned how much it completely sucks to cry in bed and hug a body pillow to strangling death. We also know how sad, and honestly kinda weird it feels to try and hold someone's hand while driving in the car, when no one is next to you. How to micro-manage every hour, minute, and second you get to talk being 5 hours apart... About 85% of the time.. it's the most beautiful, loving passion I've seen in anyone's eyes that we share. Even if it is through a webcam. The other 15%... It's dark, and cold. A lonely reminder that distance keeps us apart.

Although I'm sure everyone here already knows this. "blah blah blah, get on with it short-stock." Tell me about it. But.. I came to this place for one reason. To find people. People like me and Adam. People who would listen and share advice, or insight. I cant post any pictures or videos yet, apparently.. So nope, no pretty pictures just yet.

Let me know if anyone feels like listening. I'm on a need-to-know basis and we need to know. Capiche?

Welcome to the forum We're glad to have you both here!
    If you ever need a friend, there are plenty of amazingly welcoming folks here on the LFAD forums available to provide an open ear and an open heart

Comment

Thank you! That means a lot, it does. Also, I LOVE DEER. Your picture makes me happy. Haha~

Comment

Welcome! I'm a newbie too! If you need someone who understands....I see you friend!

Comment

Originally posted by Kytes View Post
          Thank you! That means a lot, it does. Also, I LOVE DEER. Your picture makes me happy. Haha~
          Haha me too! Deer are one of my favorite animals! I'm glad my picture made you smile

Comment

Make sure you read plenty of threads - You will find many, many people in your situation, and a lot of good advice! Welcome to the forum and have a good time

~
            It'll take a lot more than words and guns
            A whole lot more than riches and muscle
            The hands of the many must join as one
            And together we'll cross the river

Comment

What a refreshing take on an introduction
              Welcome to the forums! Have you made plans on meeting yet?

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
              First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
              Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
              Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
              Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
              Married: 1/24/2015
              Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Your introduction was one of the most creative ones I've ever read. Welcome to LFAD may you find much strength
                  "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! I'm sure you'll find the support you're looking for here
                    And can I just say, I respect that you really want to become a teacher. I see so many people going to uni to become teachers, just because they see it an easy and less stressful course, NOT because they actually want to be a good teacher. It's such an important job!

Comment

Welcome. I found this forum to be very helpful! I am from Ga too. And I was in Valdosta last week!
                      sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Hi and welcome to the Forum I am sure you will meet lots of nice people here, and get some sound adivice too.
                        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
                        X