His 1 month visit, Feb-March!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His 1 month visit, Feb-March!

We had our visa (with my guarantee) approved a couple of weeks ago, with surprisingly little problems. A whole other picture than our rejection last year!

I just booked and payed the tickets for him, I managed to get him very cheap tickets with almost no stops. He will go through our capital on the way here, and his flight home is a direct flight between our cities.

He will stay here a month!! That is the largest ammount of time we have spent together in person... in summer we had 22 days together, so that is about one extra week. He was quite reluctant about coming here this long, but somehow that is now what he wants.... He will go straight from his last exam to visit his family for two weeks, then he will come here. So it is also good we are not stealing from his time with his family, especially their big cousin get together. Another new thing is that is is the largest ammount of time I will spend together with both my men. in summer we had just one week together all three of us, so there is quite a big jump from one to four weeks. I am hoping all will work out!

I can't believe I will see him in just a few weeks... It will be nine weeks since I saw him last, and then I will get to keep him for eight

I can't describe the feelings I have now, I think I am about to explode....
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits
Working...
X