Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you nevermet your SO? If so how is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you nevermet your SO? If so how is it?

I was just wondering if anyone is in a relationship where they have never actually met their their partner in person. How is it? Is it too much hassle?
    Last edited by pascdunstan; February 5, 2015, 08:53 AM.

I haven't met my SO yet, I think there's quite a few people on LFAD that haven't met their met SO for right now, our relationships are pretty good I think.
    "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

I haven't met my SO yet either. But it's not a noticeable thing. We're so close you wouldn't notice the difference. It's as natural as breathing. I'm planning to meet him next year, by flying over there myself.

Comment

Deleted comment - solicited by OP as a TV producer wanting to film meetup.
        Last edited by merlinkitty; February 5, 2015, 10:16 AM.
        "Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you."

Comment

I haven't met mine yet but we are scheduled to meet pretty soon (I hope). It's bittersweet - I think our arguments drag on longer because of the distance because we both tend to avoid conflict until the last minute lol . But I often wonder how it'll be when we're actually together. It's so easy to assume things would be better if we were together but there's no real way to be sure. Sometimes I actually forget that we've never met because we know each other pretty well.. all that's missing is the physical. Even if maintaining the relationship was a hassle I think that if you love them enough you do what it takes to be with them. But LDR's aren't for everyone so don't get yourself into something you already feel strongly that it won't work.
          "The Only Heaven I'll Be Sent To,
          Is when I'm Alone With You."

Met: Sometime in 2016
          Started Relationship: August 9, 2017
          First Visit: December 7, 2017
          Closed the distance: February 9, 2018

Comment

I met my SO after only 1 month of LDR. I was worried our relationship online wouldn't transition to in person, but it was perfect. I was super nervous to meet her for the first time but it was such a great feeling. We just "clicked" like I've known her forever and it wasn't awkward at all! I've gotten to visit my gf 7 times total and I still get butterflies in my stomach each time I see her. Hopefully you can get something planned too because there is no greater feeling to experience

Comment

Working...
            X