Oh. My. God. He's coming.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh. My. God. He's coming.

So, i haven't posted on here in a while, but Jeremy and I met online Jul 12th 2014, we fought a lot, silly bicker, because long distance is really hard, I don't have to explain it to you. We ended up 'deleting' each other a few times, no horrible things said, but we always came back. I couldn't stand to be without him, no matter the reason, it was way too hard. Since the new year, we have been better. Neither of us are on the chat website we met on hardly, which solves a lot of my jealousy issues and him doing things, we have been actually really good. I've tried to change myself a bit, because certain things I was doing wasn't helping anyone. I grew. Anyway. I constantly ask him if he's ever going to visit me. He always kept saying this time or that time, this winter break, this spring break, well maybe summer would be easier, blah blah. It made me so frustrated! Every time his answer would be 'It's not that simple though'. Last night, we had one of these 'discussions', and he actually ended up saying he'll come. Wednesday. (He's on spring break right now from school). He's booking his flight on Monday... i have a hotel on reserve (free to cancel until 3/3), I am so nervous! It's finally happening! After almost 8 months of talking, I finally get to do everything we do online, in person! I'm picking him up from the airport! I am SO nervous. What if he doesn't like me? What if I'm too fat, or if i dont look the same in person as I do online, like on skype and the chat site we met on. What if i smell funny? What if I'm too short? What if, what if, what if! Most likely, okay so like 99% sure we're going to be getting naked at some point or another, so that's another conglomerate of what ifs... I have been waiting for this, bugging him for this, for a long time and now here the time is and all I can think about is if i'm not what he thought.

Help!?

Also... what do I wear?! I never wear makeup but right now I have these horrible zits onmy forehead... and shaving... should I wax instead? so many bikini bumps.. I mean he's seen all of me often but... now he gets to see it up close in person haha.

It's totally understandable that you're excited, but - Relax! Trust me, it will be just fine. If he's not a giant jerk, he's gonna find the woman he loves plenty attractive, believe me. Don't worry yourself sick over things that won't matter later. Take care of your body in the way you find right, but don't doll up in a way you're not comfortable with. Make yourself look nice for him on your terms and just remember that you're the person he loves, and that he doesn't even think about all those "what ifs". Take deep breaths and don't freak out, focus your energy on productive things It will be awesome! Have fun!

~
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle
    The hands of the many must join as one
    And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Thanks! He says he'll like me, but how does he know? ha ha! I guess we'll find out. I'll try to concentrate on the excitement rather than the what ifs. Thank you <3

Comment

I'm sorry, but you are absolutely adorable. Lol! Calm down! It's going to be fine. Also, up to you to shave or wax, personally I shave because I'm afraid to wax. Lol. And about make up, maybe just some concealer?

Just be you!

Comment

Lol I'll tell you what. I've got the same problem next month. I decided the only thing I'm gonna do different is a pedi/mani to make myself feel better. I'm not even gonna dye my hair to hide the grays that are popping out everywhere that was a tough decision to come to. I hate my grays but I'm not ready to start dying it. No stressing allowed! If I can't stress, then you can't either! Lol you'll be fine
          "Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you."

Comment

I can only confirm what the others have already told you: If he really likes you, all those 'What ifs' should not matter at all. They surely wouldn't matter to me.
            At the end of the day you have to be confident about yourself. Since you can't really change yourself too much, he'll have to accept you the way you are anyway. More or less at least.

Oh and one more thing: If anything you look better in real life than you do in a webcam image.

Best wishes to you and Jeremy.
            Last edited by Mr Gravy; March 1, 2015, 04:50 AM.

Comment

You sound like me, OP! My SO doesn't like me wearing makeup, he prefers the whole "au natural" concept, lol.

Just be yourself. That's all your SO can ask for.

Comment

You're understandably nervous, but you're perfect. Don't be nervous about your body hang ups. He'll love everything about you.
                Wear whatever you're comfortable in, make an effort if it's what you want, but do so on your own terms.

And breeeathe. You're getting so worked up! Calm yourself missy. Have fun!

Comment

Ha ha, awww thanks

Comment

Him gone is killing me I posted about it in a new thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X