She's been and gone......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's been and gone......

I met with my girlfriend properly for the first time last week since we first met in Vegas last year. We've had an amazing week together, we spent time in London and she came to my home county and met my family who all love her.
    She's at the airport for her flight home and I'm making the 4 hour journey back to Yorkshire, I miss her so much already we cried a lot at the airport and the next 86 days need to go quick so I can get on my flight to Arizona!!!!
    First met - June 2014
    Became official - 14 October 2014
    First meeting March 2015-S came to the UK
    I visited Arizona - June 2015
    I visited Arizona- November 2015
    2nd December 2015 - Got Engaged
    December 2015 - S came to England for Christmas with me
    May 2016- Closed the Distance!!!

I haven't met my SO yet so I can only imagine what it's like to part. Honestly I'm terrified of that but I try not to think about it.

The way I see it is that it's probably still a million times better than not meeting at all. It's part of LDR and we'll have to deal with it until we finally close the distance.
    On a brighter note: She's met your family and everything's went fine. Things are looking good and you even have a date on your next meeting.

Comment

Congrats! I am happy for you that you got to spend time with your SO. I hope the time to your visit to her will go quickly! I have also not met mine yet and I look forward to getting to spend time with her. Thank you for sharing and I wish you both good luck!

Comment

At least you got to meet, you try focus on that positive. Some people here haven't even met their SO's after years of dating. I'm so glad you had a good time, just keep yourself busy and I'm sure time will fly.

Comment

I'm glad she got to see Yorkshire, the best county in the world! Where did you take her?

Comment

Thanks for the support guys, she got home safe which is good. Anthea I took her to York and to the beach in Whitby and we went walking on the moors it was really nice she lovesnwhere I live
            First met - June 2014
            Became official - 14 October 2014
            First meeting March 2015-S came to the UK
            I visited Arizona - June 2015
            I visited Arizona- November 2015
            2nd December 2015 - Got Engaged
            December 2015 - S came to England for Christmas with me
            May 2016- Closed the Distance!!!

Comment

I'm glad you had a wonderful time together. Hope these next few weeks go by fast for you

Comment

Working...
              X