Bought the Ticket!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought the Ticket!

YO cx I dont know where else to post this cos im just so freaking excited!
    He's bought his ticket, and will officially be here July 4th, at 2:39 pm. cx Ahh! This is our 3rd time seeing each other!
    -Mexico to New York-
    Feel free to freak out about your S/O Coming below!! <3

Congrats! Enjoy the visit

Comment

I'm still waiting in hopes of getting one at a better price.
      Congrats to you, though!

Comment

Thats great, I'm happy for you I booked mine last week we fly 22nd July (my daughter and I). Just have to book buses now but holding out a few weeks to do that.
        Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
        All the way from England to the USA.

Comment

Congrats you must be so stoked. I see my man in just over 48 hours this will be our 25th visit.
          Last edited by Redheart14; March 30, 2015, 03:46 PM.

Comment

So exciting! I see my SO next on July 3rd, so we pretty much share a countdown!
            To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Congrats! Having a date for a visit is so exciting and it's a great feeling to have a countdown

Met online: 04.19.14
              Became a couple: 04.23.14
              First Visit: 08.09.14-08.15.14
              Second Visit: 12.17.14-12.28.14
              Third Visit: 02.13.15-02.15.15
              Fourth Visit: 04.03.15-04.06.15
              CLOSED THE DISTANCE/GOT MARRIED: 06.22.15/06.27.15

Comment

That's awesome! Hope you have a great time

Comment

I'm pretty freaggin excited for the both of you to finally meet again! YAAAY! i know that feeling of exctiement cause i too will be seeing ine for the 3rd time as well on July 3rd x) do you guys have any plans on what to do when you're together?

Comment

Usually US airways are the cheapest in terms of flight

Comment

Visits are so exiting! I am exited too because not only am I at SOs right now, but I also have tickets booked for the next two travels to him
                      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

EH we usually just wing it! Im excited for you too! We basically share the countdown!

Comment

Congrats to everyone who has purchased their tickets!

I have two sets of tickets purchased. In June I'm going to be flying to Seattle to visit my best friend and 3 days after I get their my boyfriend will be flying up there as well and we will all be going to Disney.

And now on July 11th I will be moving up to New York to live with him while I attend classes

Comment

Working...
                          X