Second time meeting :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second time meeting :D

Finally coming up to our second meeting! 23rd of April is a little over 2 weeks away and I'm off to sunny Florida to be with my SO for a fortnight! I've never been to the States before; how exciting!
    Unfortunately it won't be the cheapest holiday I've been on; she can't drive yet so I have to get a hire car, which are ridiculously expensive in the states. Planning on going to Busch Gardens, Universal, Cape Canaveral, among other places. Should be a brilliant experience

Have a great time!
    Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
    All the way from England to the USA.

Comment

You need to start looking into renting a car now, as many car rental companies in the US do not rent to people under 25, and the ones that do will charge you a lot more. Not sure if you were aware of that.
      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

I am aware of such, Moon. My SO's mother has kindly offered to pay for half the hire car and I'm looking through different companies to see what they have. Not really to my surprise, all their cars are automatic -.-

Comment

Working...
        X