A Jumble of Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Jumble of Thoughts

Am I really wrong for meeting Brian so soon? People keep telling me that our relationship isn't even a relationship because we haven't been together that long, we haven't met each other, and our locations are "only" 2 hours apart. Excuse my languaged but what the absolute hell?! How am I wrong? Every relationship starts somewhere and I'm meeting him in 22 days. I don't care what people think but it gets a little annoying and hard to hear. This visit will be very soon and the second and third one will be right around the corner. What should we do the second and third time on dates and how in the world can I stop caring about people?

you will probably feel more safe about it once you meet for the first time. I don't know what you are doing on the first date, but for dates I like to go out for dinner, maybe have a dessert or cake, go strolling in the city or near the water, see a movie, go on boatrides, listen to music, go to the theatre....there are just so many things to do. When you meet Brian people might feel differently about your relationship, and it sounds like you can visit soon too.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

You're being judged more harshly because he's 23 and you're 18 and still in high school. I would say just ignore them and go about your business. You'll never be able to stop Negative Nancy's.

Comment

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
        you will probably feel more safe about it once you meet for the first time. I don't know what you are doing on the first date, but for dates I like to go out for dinner, maybe have a dessert or cake, go strolling in the city or near the water, see a movie, go on boatrides, listen to music, go to the theatre....there are just so many things to do. When you meet Brian people might feel differently about your relationship, and it sounds like you can visit soon too.
        Thank you! It's just hard for me to think of things because I've never been on a date before!

Comment

Originally posted by whatruckus View Post
          You're being judged more harshly because he's 23 and you're 18 and still in high school. I would say just ignore them and go about your business. You'll never be able to stop Negative Nancy's.
          Now that I think about it that is probably why. My school isn't all to friendly as it is.

Comment

Working...
          X