Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never knew saying goodbye could suck so much...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never knew saying goodbye could suck so much...

Just home after dropping my SO off at the airport as she's flying home after 10 wonderful days - our 1st meeting too!! 😀 wow, I never knew saying goodbye could suck so much. The house feels so empty without her and I know the bed will too...

Not sure what I'm looking for, if anything, I just wanted to get the thoughts out of my head and I know you'll all understand where I'm coming from x

Yeah it sucks! Have you got a next visit lined up? I know I try to organise another visit ASAP as it gives me something else to look forward to.

Comment

We all here know how much it sucks, you're not alone. Allow yourself to be sad, but also don't forget to take good care of yourself and allow yourself to move on after a while.

~
      It'll take a lot more than words and guns
      A whole lot more than riches and muscle
      The hands of the many must join as one
      And together we'll cross the river

Comment

The best thing after a visit is to keep busy so you're not so focused on how sad you are. Also try to figure out when your next visit will be so you have something to look forward to!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone it really helps knowing that others have done this so many times before and know what it's like. We have plans for Christmss & New Year (I'll be neading over to her). Just need to see how the land lies when she gets back to work next week as we're both military and there's a chance she may have to go away...I'm back to work today so I know I'll be v busy dealing with what's been going on in my absence lol

Comment

Working...
          X