X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long I thirst for it...

I wish I can find one to keep forever in my heart

This is not a dating site
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

That's nice, but you're not going to find anyone on here. This is for people who are already in committed relationships.

Comment

Are you talking about cardiac stents?
        Honestly, I don't suggest it. Although the surgery is minimally-invasive, it wouldn't be in your best interest to compromise your health to the point that a stent would be necessary. Also, stents tend to come with their own set of complications.

My suggestion would be to go to the ER before your heart finally gives out. I'm actually really impressed that you've gone without a single glass of water since at least December 2014. I'm sure your heart is very weak now, but I promise you that cardiac stents are not the answer. Saline drips are.

Comment

Working...
        X