Going in 20 days! Gift Ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going in 20 days! Gift Ideas?

So I'm meeting my boyfriend in Alberta for the first time but since I'm taking the bus, it'll take me two days to get there.
    I'm so excited and he's told me he's wanting to propose to me all romantically

I wanted to get him a gift but I'm not sure what kind of gift I should get him. Any suggestions would be great!

First off, welcome to LFAD.

I feel like you might want to provide us with a little more background information...
    How did you meet each other and how long ago? I see you set May 10, 2015 as the relationship's starting date but considering that you're expecting a proposal makes me wonder how accurate that really is.
    Also, is your boyfriend as young as you and have you met him in person yet?

Comment

I'd also wonder the same. There are lots of different gift ideas you could go with. Something from a hobby you both share, something from your area that you can't get in his etc. For example I brought British tea (brands they don't have in the US), candy that you can't get there very easily and some cookies that I knew they didn't sell there. I then also got my boyfriend a key chain and his daughter a snow globe with London in. This time around I'm taking a few bits from when my daughter and I visited London and something to do with hobbies that my boyfriend and I both share.

As for the proposal thing, I can't judge. But I will say my ex husband and I knew each other online for 4 years before we met, he then proposed to me after 2 months of me being there and we got married before I went back home.. It ended very badly, as in we have a kid and when we broke up and things went though court he has broken all contact even with our daughter. Just be careful and think it though.
      Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
      All the way from England to the USA.

Comment

Working...
      X