Canceled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canceled

Doing the right thing is hard, I love her so much and want to see my so but I was just informed that my time off to visit my so was rejected. I would have to quit my job to see her. I have a future where I am working, one I want to include my so in but I can't devistate it just to see her once. I'll probably have to wait a few months/year before I can see her.

Oh no!!!! I'm so sorry. This must be such a bitter blow! That sucks, big time!!!!

Comment

I'm so sorry! I'm proud of you for making the mature decision to not just blow off the job so you can go. Maybe later in the year....
      To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

I'm sorry. Keep hanging in there though.

Comment

Sorry to hear your trip got cancelled. What are your vacation rights in the job?
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I'm sorry for you. It's always tough if you can't have something you were already excited about.
            Keep the communication up and start working towards a new date.

Good luck!

Comment

I have to wait for my 90 days to be up and then possibly get a leave of absence for any length that's longer than a week.

Comment

I hope you can rearrange soon
                Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
                All the way from England to the USA.

Comment

Working...
                X