Tomorrow!! :D ..and after?? :/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomorrow!! :D ..and after?? :/

Goshhh, I'm going to USA, Florida, TOMORROW!! visiting my SO for the very first time! We've waited almost 2 years, so arhghghh!!
    I just wanted to tell hehe....

Uhm and then one question too.. : How do u deal with the whole "saying goodbye, returning home without your SO"?
    I'm trying not to think about it but.. mhh.. I also suffer from depression so I'm afraid I will feel so alone when I get back.. since I'm not that close with my family and I only have few friends here..

Thanks anyway, enjoy ur summer!
    “I asked her if she believed in love, and she smiled and
    said it was her most elaborate method of self-harm.”

That's so good to hear!

I guess I try not to think about it the whole duration of the trip. Just enjoy the time together, make memories and be extra cuddly on the day you are leaving. It might be easier to be the party that "has to leave", since you'd be busy with travelling and getting home, rather than going back from the airport to empty apartment.

Allow yourself a couple of days after the trip to be sad and down, and maybe make extra time for skype calls with your SO. Engage with friends when you get back- be prepared for many questions, but that way you can re-live them again

Comment

Hope it's a great trip!

Comment

How was it?!!

Comment

It was very speciel, we are each others firsts too. He was much better in person. His mom is just sooo annoying, we couldn't even sleep in the same room, we had no privacy, not even in the day time
          “I asked her if she believed in love, and she smiled and
          said it was her most elaborate method of self-harm.”

Comment

Working...
          X